This week, take a trip back to 1950's Station Road in West Drayton. The photos are taken from the corner of Ferrrers Avenue looking towards the railway bridge and Yiewsely beyond. The railway bridge shown in the distance is the old one (before the new one was built). Spot the Persil advert on the side of the bilding in the middle of the photo. The buildings home to Gee's and Popeyes look remarkably similar to the present day versions. Another lovely old car there too!
You can see the rest of our 'Now & Thens' on our blog: https://www.rwhitley.co.uk/news/
... or see them all on our social media channels:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RWhitleyCo/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rwhitleyco/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RWhitleyCo
- You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuieQxzW0bfg6kxKqg-qGlA
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/user93627774