In this 'Now & Then' you are transported back in time from the present day to circa 1900. The view is looking up Swan Road towards Station Road and you will clearly see No. 1 'The Swains' which is the rather attractive period house. You'll probably notice that one side of No.1 is missing on the present day photo - this was because the left hand side was demolished in the 1960's for road widening!
Follow us on social media for more!
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RWhitleyCo/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rwhitleyco/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/RWhitleyCo
- You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuieQxzW0bfg6kxKqg-qGlA
- Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/user93627774